Health & Safety Tips
The wellbeing of guests and staff is our highest priority during your experience with us. Planning ahead can help enhance your enjoyment and keep your party as safe as possible. Please follow these tips before and during your adventure:
- Closed shoe toes are strongly recommended. Sturdy, comfortable footwear will help keep you safe and comfortable throughout the day.
- Areas of the property contain uneven surfaces so please exercise caution. Alert staff if a member of your party requires assistance with mobility issues, accessibility, or first aid.
- Weather conditions can change unexpectedly so please monitor forecasts closely and bring appropriate clothing layers.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses help protect from UV rays, especially at high altitude and during summer months.
- Don’t wait to hydrate. It’s a good idea to drink at least 4-6 ounces of water every 15 to 20 minutes. This is especially important during hot weather and at high altitude.
- Feeling sick? Please be considerate of other guests and staff if you’re not feeling well. Rebooking options may be available, so please consider joining us another time if you are feeling ill.
- Customers who wish to rebook their tickets are advised to email [email protected] with your reservation information and rebooking request. Customers may also call to rebook by phone at (970) 247-2733 or (888) 872-4607. Rebooking fees may apply.
Current Excursions and Experiences